work with me
Bright Lights of America is written for new arrivals to the US and expats settling into American life. It focuses on women
I accept guest posts (see below) and collaboration opportunities that allow me to use my skills as a journalist to tell the story of a place or product. If you feel your service or product is relevant to my expat and travel-savvy readers, please contact [email protected] for a copy of my media kit.
- Press and FAM Trips
- Sponsored Posts
- Reviews (Expat Services, Hotels, Tours, Cruises and Products)
- Social Media Takeovers
- Brand Ambassadorships
- Content Creation
- Guest Blogging
- Collaborative Partnerships
Please note that I do not place links or post content from companies for free, or without disclosing partnerships to my readers. All partnerships will be disclosed following FTC guidelines and include no-follow links.
Brands I Have Worked With
Guest Post Submissions
Bloggers interested in contributing a guest post to Bright Lights of America, should first read these guidelines before pitching an idea.
- Posts should be original and not published elsewhere (including your own blog).
- At least 1,000 words long.
- Free of links to affiliate programs, ads and businesses.
- Posts should contain links to the author’s blog and/or related information that readers will find useful.
- Only posts associated with the topics of travel in The Americas or Australia or expat life in the US will be considered.
- At least four landscape oriented photos taken yourself.
Please submit your guest post proposal to [email protected], including the estimated date you will submit your post.